The School of Social Sciences is committed to providing resources to help you offset the expenses you will incur as you work toward achieving your advanced degree.
In order to adequately finance your education, you must first have a clear understanding of the various expenses you are likely to encounter. The following links provide information to help you properly budget for expenses:
- Estimated Expenses - Information for prospective students
- Books - browse through the campus bookstore to view graduate textbook costs
- Fees & Tuition - current rates as set by the UC Office of the President for resident and non-residents
- Health Insurance - general coverage overview and FAQ
- Parking - student rates and other transportation alternatives